Wednesday, February 3, 2010

FRUSTRATION, STRESS, EMOTION ... ALL OF THE ABOVE


BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!! January was a wild month for me. I have taken on a FULL load of classes this semester not to mention the changes I've made for myself and the boys over the past couple months. EVERYTHING just seems so hard lately. My emotions and stress levels have gone whack. I feel like just the simple task of getting ready for the day is a chore. I don't know why I feel this way. For once in my life I'm doing something for me. Doing something better for my kids... but yet I feel overwhelmed with LIFE!!! My boys are what keep me going. I know that you probably hear that a lot but they are literally my drive to succeed. I have come a long way in this gospel, well life period and know this is just a hill I need to get over. This is only the beginning of a journey I have set to embark on. The power of prayer does wonderful thing... and I have been so blessed to be surrounded by my family in my times of need.

I have been so proud of myself this semester. School well Ive never been very fond of it. This semester I have decided to go for medical billing and coding. The schooling only takes about a year and a half which is perfect for me when I have no time to waste. I want to hurry up and get a good job that is more secure. Its only been a couple of weeks but I have taken 6 quizzes and one test so far and have managed to get all A's on every single one! It may not be anything big to you but for me this is a great accomplishment. Any WHO just wanted to make something positive out of this post so it doesn't sound all sad and droopy! All and all I'm very happy where I'm at. I just gotta go with the flow and soon everything will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment