Monday, January 11, 2010

sunBEAM!

I should be taking a nap right now. My boys are asleep which means I should be sleeping, instead I will be regretting this later on after dinner when I can't keep my eyes open because I didn't take my nap!

Motherhood...one subject I have come to know very well. Yesterday Tay attended primary for the fist time. He didn't attend it the week before only because I was sucked into his alligator tears and let him just come to class with me. Since Mom was back and would be in primary with him for the first half (shes the primary president) I thought he would do fine. So as I walk into relief society excited because its been a while since I've attended...what do I get a tap on the shoulder from Mom asking me to go sit in with Tay. Feeling bad for his brand newly called teachers who I should mention have a 16 mo and a newborn sitting in class with them. My son was screaming his big head off. I think Tay will be needing a little more time to adjust. It looks like I will be attending sunbeams with him till he can get use to it!!! On the bright side Kaiden did very well in nursery, I was very proud of him!

It's crazy to think my kids are getting so big. I can hold many great and odd conversations with Tay. The other day I ask him to go get a diaper for his brother and as he turned the corner he turns to me and shouts "I DO THIS ALL MY LIFE". Hold up... shouldn't he be saying that in like lets say nine, ten years from now. My son truly says the darnest things. Kaiden on the other hand is a BOI. He is ALWAYS into things, ALWAYS eating things (I'm not talking about food everything BUT food!), ALWAYS being a mean-y to whoever is around him! All I can say is I hope he grows out of it.Haahha... At the end of the day I simply can't get enuff of those two. I am soo blessed to be there momma and share the special moments life has to offer.!

4 comments:

  1. Those are some handsome boys you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I laughed out loud at Tay's comment!!!! ha. Sooooo funny!!! I am a Sunbeam teach and LOVE it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i am in class reading your blog and laughing at tay. I DO THIS ALL MY LIFE! bahahaha. so cute. bring them to see aunty ash SOON! love you!

    ReplyDelete