Friday, March 26, 2010

NO KIDS...NO LIFE:(

Uhhhh... It has been 12 hours without my kids. I'm going CRAZY :( I need my boys back!!!! Everyone left out of town yesterday. While little ol' me had to stay behind for a job interview which I REALLY hope I get. I drive up tomorrow morning. DREADING it, six hours in the car by myself doesn't sound very fun. So for now I'm home alone. Nothing to do. Nowhere to go. Totally feel like I have no life.
TOMORROW please come faster. Thanks!
In the mean while I will be a big loser at home, Blasting the music, dancing alone because my two sidekicks are gone for now...I LOVE MY BOYS...LITERALLY wouldn't know what to do without them...JUst GottA DEal!

2 comments:

  1. aw!! its funny how that happens. I find myself thinking "can't he just go down for a nap so I can get something done?" and then once he's asleep I want him to wake back up because I'm bored and I miss him!
    Hope you get the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK @ the interview! And don't worry I'm sure that the time will fly by and you'll be hanging with your babies sooner than you know. PS: I love the pictures of them you have on the sidebar. WAY cute!

    ReplyDelete